- by eSellerHub
Etsy is an eCommerce portal that sells unique products, crafts, and antiques included. Many Etsy sellers spend time in finding new products or creating them. They don’t spend much time resolving the issues that arise. Thus, it is expected that most sellers who start their business on Etsy very often come to a halt after reaching the ceiling limit. It is mainly because of the ignored problems that pile up without being sorted at that instant.
To solve such issues, eSellerhub’s Etsy inventory management software offers full control of the multiple sales channels and warehouses that you have. It helps to know the stock in hand and its location at any time duration. Etsy inventory management software can deal with the issues during operating an online eCommerce business and provide the best possible solutions for business expansion.
Why do you need an inventory management tool?
Some sellers are in the notion that Microsoft excel could get the job done. It may be when you’re starting, but if you have just begun selling in a few other marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, etc., then a good inventory management software can do wonders for your eCommerce business.
A sound inventory management system or tool helps to handle your inventory across multiple marketplaces and prevent the risks of underselling or overselling your products. The most remarkable ambiguity that it solves is how many products you need to place at various marketplaces. It is based on a particular stock level that is present at your warehouses. As an online seller, you may definitely know better and what sells more at when. But then again, you are taking a calculated risk when there absolutely no necessity to take one. This stock management software lets you input your warehouse quantity on all marketplaces. Whenever an order is received at any marketplace, stock levels will be automatically updated on all your marketplaces almost instantly.
Apart from this, there several other features that make it convenient to handle selling on multiple marketplaces. The fact that it eliminates the risk of overselling, underselling or obsolete stocks out of the equation is probably the best reason to plan on investing in inventory management software. It can significantly help in expanding your online selling business.
Beneficial aspects of Etsy Inventory Management Software
- Inventory Syncing and updations will be done in real-time across all the sales channels
- Eliminates overselling and backorders issues
- Entire purchasing and demand prediction helps to plan the exact amount of stock at the right time
- Stock-flow control for every channel and other time-saving automated controls can be implemented
- Single dashboard view of all orders from multiple sales channels is possible
- Effortless access from anywhere and at any time for viewing, editing, printing, and shipping several orders without delay
- It has an auto-update order status feature at every single fulfillment stage
- Advanced search and filter preferences help to find any order easily
- Efficient communication with your team members regarding the Etsy order details can be done via internal notes and tag options.
Etsy to Amazon FBA Integration
- Orders from Etsy and other sales channels can be fulfilled through Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) services
- Manually or automatically ship and manage stock at entire locations or any specific order can be shipped via Amazon FBA
- Auto-fulfill particular or the entire orders option can be set in eSellerhub’s Etsy inventory management software through a preferred FBA location
- Allocate and control stock levels between the FBA warehouses.
- Ship Etsy orders from various other sales channels.
- Choose from several carrier integrations to shipping the orders worldwide.
- Print shipping labels in bulk, copious invoices, pickup lists in significantly less time.
- Track your entire shipments and update customers on time.
- By automating redundant daily tasks, you can save more time.
Etsy Returns Management
- Multichannel returns can be handled in one place
- Your customers can experience a smooth returns process
- From a single platform, you can perform the entire returns process like creating, updating stock, recording reason, and issuing refunds
Why choose eSellerhub’s Etsy Inventory management software?
- Stress-free setup;
- Automated features;
- Multichannel inventory management and sync;
- Product variants listing and updating real-time;
- Possesses entire processes of Etsy inventory management;
- Forecasts and Informational reports;
- Economical pricing;
- Purchase support functionality;
- Total business process assistance.