- by eSellerHub
The eCommerce industry is growing day by day with the rise in technology. The tasks they handle are multiple, and the services they offer are widely increasing. For an enterprise eCommerce industry, not any eCommerce solution can do the job. It’s more complicated and requires additional features that a standard eCommerce solution can offer.
To know whether you need enterprise eCommerce software for your business, check these below points.
- The business has multiple brands
- The business provides many products or services
- The business handles various department with financial and technical resources
- The business has numerous stores in multiple locations, i.e., a multichannel business
- The business derives annual revenue of more than $ 7 million
If most of them sound like your business, then proceed on. Enterprise eCommerce solutions can effectively improve your business and also provide efficient customer support. Moreover, complexities such as handling huge order volumes, different currencies, and various languages can be taken care of with a capable enterprise eCommerce software. It also achieves the exact requirements of a large business.
Some of the features that you might want to check out during the development of your enterprise eCommerce software are:
- The capacity to handle a large number of customers and multichannel sales
- Ease of integrating with the functional systems of various departments in a company like accounting, inventory management, and CRM software
- For a large scale business, it should be highly scalable so that it supports both workload increase and decrease
- It should enable you to modify your store-front accordingly through customizable templates. Also, easily workable add-ons and plug-ins should come in handy.
- Depending on the business segment that you cater to B2C, B2B, or direct to the customer, your enterprise solution must be able to meet its requirements in terms of operation and speed.
- Providing a set of personalized tools can improve the engagement rate of the customers. A web personalization tool can help create more traffic to your website. Also, automated email marketing can pull in the right target customers and also increase more sales. Thus personalization improves customer satisfaction and increases repetitive customers.
- Integration with third-party tools like ERP software, payment gateway, and automated marketing tools
It should be mobile platform compatible since the majority of the sales happens through mobile commerce.
- Choosing cloud hosting for your eCommerce platform, so that managing business over the global market remains uninterrupted. Also, it is more secure and enables a faster dynamic response to customers. Development experts can guide you to decide between SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
- Make sure you get annual support and maintenance
There are many plug-and-play online enterprise solutions available. eSellerhub’s enterprise eCommerce software provides a better strategic edge for your business. We offer custom dashboards and features according to your business requirements too. We are experts in developing custom inventory management software that is highly scalable and flexible. To talk to our experts, reach us at +1 408 600 0534