- by eSellerHub
It is always crucial to deliver products to customers at all times. The credibility of a business depends significantly on the fulfillment of orders quickly and customer satisfaction. If you’re handling all the orders by yourself, then you might want to follow a strict regimen of managing your orders with Amazon order management software. Using the manual process is all the more overwhelming when you’re selling on multiple channels and trying to keep customers contented.
In a nutshell, order management software can help you with the following things:
- Single interface to login and manage multi-channel orders
- All your orders are displayed in a single dashboard and help to pick your orders with ease
- Create and allocate order batches for you and team to balance the workload
- Integrates with logistics service providers
- Shipping labels are available within the interface
- Orders can be processed in bulk easily with just one click
- A standard barcode scanner can be used to scan the orders
Manage Seller Fulfilled Prime
Sometimes, some orders need to be shipped on the same day they arrive, and it is not a simple task. The entire process following the dispatch should happen smoothly. You cannot afford any delays because the Prime badge is at stake. The Amazon order management software can help in creating a seamless process. It enables you to manage the whole of your orders in one place and divide them up efficiently to prepare for quicker dispatch.
You can also get the Amazon courier labels easily from the order management software itself. So, you don’t have to worry about the Buy Shipping from Amazon anymore. If you wish to become qualified for Seller Fulfilled Prime, an order management system set up can be a helping hand by simplifying the entire order management process.
Make Buy Shipping Easier
Order management software saves you more time by offering single login access to Amazon Seller Central. Thus, you can log in from anywhere, managing all your other orders from multiple channels, and even print shipping labels.
The entire process is simplified so that you don’t have to deal much longer with every order you receive.
- All your order details are listed in one place. Select shipping preferences like Amazon or any other third party service provider.
- Select the preferred delivery mode
- You can select the ‘Request All Services’ button for bulk orders. It saves you from clicking every order one by one.
- Select the pick-up logistics service provider
- Details like weights and dimensions are filled automatically from the pre-saved data during your first input.
- Bulk create or individually choose the shipping labels
Integrate with eBay and Shopify
When you have multiple channels of sale like eBay and Shopify in addition to Amazon, you may want to invest in an order management tool, and here’s why:
- Even if you have a single channel, you can connect all your vendors and handle the orders together
- Get the tracking details of your FBA orders status like payment received, dispatched, and such
- With Multi-Channel Fulfillment, direct non-FBA orders to FBA effortlessly
- Manage the entire order management progression from start to end
- Helps to meet the Seller Fulfilled Prime’s criteria by handling tight delivery schedules
- You don’t have to miss on any data as you’ll have a track on everything happening in every account
- Manage your cost-effectively
- Ensures smooth handling of Amazon supply chain management
Can upgrade or downgrade as and when needed
Amazon order management software is a one-time investment which benefits you better by simplifying your order handling and execution process. To custom develop your order management software according to your business needs, call our experts at +1 408 600 0534