Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent Analytical and Logical ability
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Analytics / Process analysis and improvement / Business Intelligence would be a plus.Or an Engineering degree will also be acceptable
– Requirement Analysis
– Requirement Gathering
– Feature Listing and Project Estimation
– Wire – frames
– Project Co – ordination
– Client Communication
– Project Plan, Use Case, SRS and other Project Documentations
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Managing day to day working relationship with developers / Team Leads of the project / clients, setting and managing delivery / delivery expectations
- Great knowledge and experience in estimation techniques, wire frame, creating project plan and driving the project from start to finish is a must.
- Exposure to project management, Project planning, schedule, cost & resource allocation.
- Timely status reporting to management and to the client.
- Ability to manage escalations and issue resolution.
- Experience in people management, mentor – ship and guidance, performance management.
- Consultative role in understanding business / defining frameworks for projects.
- Delivering and communicating add on features solutions to clients.
- Working with the team to ensure delivery of client expectations and ensuring the solution is right and is client quality.Great knowledge on APIS, Webservices, Payment Gateways.
- Analyze complex requirements and suggest solutions based on experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Prior programming knowledge would be a advantage to this role