What is Amazon FBA Management?
FBA is the full form of Fulfillment by Amazon which is the most advanced fulfillment method created by Amazon. If you are an online retailer selling your products through Amazon, you can store your products in fulfillment centers of Amazon and then Amazon takes whole responsibility of picking, packing and shipping your orders.
How Does Amazon FBA Work?
There are certain easy and quick steps which need to be followed in order to list you as a FBA merchant. After following the process, you become tension free as far as delivery and after sales support for your products are considered. But, it is necessary to know the process of Amazon FBA Management, the process of which is given below.
- FBA Setup – You can setup FBA by creating a seller Account on Amazon and adding FBA to your account.
- Product Listing Creation – Create the list of products you would like to sell through Amazon and post it on Amazon Catalogue manually or with the help of inventory management software like E-Seller Hub.
- Make your Products E-Commerce Ready – You need to prepare your products so that they can be safely shipped to Amazon fulfillment Centers.
- Shipping Products to Amazon – You can now ship your products to Amazon Fulfillment Centers and be free of all the tensions of delivering products to the customers when order received.
- Pick, Pack and Ship Services by Amazon – On receiving the order, Amazon picks, packs and ships your product to the customer’s address. Amazon has a proven past record of shipping the orders quickly and accurately.
- Returns and Customer support Services by Amazon – All the product returns and customer support services required after sales is handled by Amazon. So, you don’t have to worry for dissatisfied customers. Amazon does it all.
Benefits of Choosing Amazon FBA
- The biggest benefit of becoming a FBA merchant is that you get preference over winning the buy box.
- Your products become eligible for free 2 day shipping. Customers just love quick and free shipping.
- Amazon is having a very good customer support system and your customers get best after sales support and easy returns facility.
- Amazon services enable you to focus on your business as they handle all the difficult tasks like picking, packing, shipping, returns, customer support etc.
- You are charged very nominal fees for storing your products at Amazon fulfillment centers. You are not charged extra for free shipping and thus you are availing cost-effective services from Amazon.
- Free shipping is allowed on small and light weight products by Amazon. So, your customers may get benefit of free shipping on many of your products.
Role of E-Seller Hub
E-Seller Hub supports almost every Amazon store and so now you can sell your products without worrying about overselling. Just relax as your inventory would be updated automatically over all Amazon stores. A systematic Amazon FBA Developers as an online retailer would definitely lead you towards growth of your business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Amazon FBA Management Software
Can I deliver items to Amazon FBA by myself?
No, Amazon does not encourage self-delivery of your own products as there are specific protocols to follow. Permissions have been granted only to recognized trucking firms and delivery service providers like USPS, FEDEX, UPS, etc., on an appointment basis.
How do I package multiple packs for Amazon FBA?
Initially, create an Amazon listing followed by an ASIN or FNSKU for the multiple packages. It should be packaged as one single item and sent to Amazon in a sealed carton, sleeve, or box. It should be labeled as a multipack or mentioned as “sold as a set.” Each multipack must carry a scannable label as a single unit.
What to do when Amazon labels your product as an add-on item?
In some instances, Amazon labels low-cost products as “add-on” items as they feel that it cannot justify shipping costs at that price. It can cut your sales significantly. One feasible solution is to increase the product’s cost.
Is Amazon FBA still profitable in 2021?
Yes. Amazon FBA is profitable in 2021 for some sellers. However, it is best to calculate your likelihood to spend before you determine whether it will be profitable for the business you run. You may even give Amazon FBA a try with a couple of product types to determine if it works well for your business. eSellerhub’s Amazon FBA management software can give you the needed support in handling your products effortlessly.